Contact Lenses Care Tips
For enjoying contact lenses in a safe and hassle-free way, you need to take good care of them and keep them clean and hygienic at all times.
A few important tips for Contact Lens Wearers are:
- Wash your contacts with the prescribed contact lens solution (not saliva or water) after every use
- Do not rub, touch or scratch your eyes wearing contact lenses
- Replace your contact lens case at least every 3 months
- Get regular eye checkups at your doctor
- Do not sleep with your contact lenses
- Do not wear your contact lenses for longer than the prescribed hours for the particular lens as advised by your optician
- Do not swim or bathe or come in contact with water wearing contact lenses
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touching your contact lenses
- Do not use eye drops wearing contact lenses
- Be extremely careful with eye make-up wearing contact lenses
- If you have stored the lenses for a few days, check the instructions of the particular lens, whether you need to re-disinfect before use
- Do not use contact lenses that have been stored for more than 25-30 days without re-disinfecting
Incorporate these basic tips in your Bella contact lens routine today!